Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fine as a beeswing

Much apologies for the lack in posting recently. I came back from the festival, then to college for a day, then went on my Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Exhausted is an understatement. 
When we saw the mini bus at the end of our walk on Exmoor, I felt such a mix of emotions. Disappointment; Only because all in all, the past 5 days had been so much fun, and it was now coming to an end. Relief; a shower and comfy bed were now in sight. The rest of me was just so happy that we'd all done it and achieved so much. Cannot express how much I now want to do Gold, and that if any of you have the chance to do it, go for it. 


Below are photos of my bedroom. I'm liking it at the moment because I feel so comfortable in it. Though it is in need of some art, and a good tidy?



Songs;
If I Were A Boy (Radio One Live Lounge)- Jamie T
Make A Beast Of Myself- Twin Atlantic

The Enemy- Mumford & Sons
Breathe Me- Sia
Hero- Regina Spektor
Witchcraft- Wolfmother
I Believe In A Thing Called Love- The Darkness


Also, due to lack in posting I'll probably be posting fairly frequently today and tomorrow to make up for it. Expect another outfit post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment