Sunday 9 September 2012

discovering classical music.

I had always enjoyed listening to classical music whenever it happened to be playing.
But recently, I was watching Pride and Prejudice again, and more some reason I was concentrating on the soundtrack more than the film itself. Classical music, especially that of the music in Pride and Prejudice, is so relaxing and it really makes you feel a range of different emotions.

Pride and Prejudice, the 2005 film starring Matthew Macfadyen (left) and Keira Knightley. The rain scene; good scene. 


If you're reading this and thinking 'never felt like that about Classical music' or 'yeah, yeah, everyone feels that so whatever'; to the first thought I'd say go and have a listen to Claire De Lune - Claude Debussy, or Nuvole Bianche - Ludovico Einaudi, they're my favourites and are so relaxing and romantic, as well as telling a story of desperation. To the second comment, what I love about classical music is that it makes everyone feel differently. 

I say that this sudden (saying sudden, because the only music I have listened to properly since Monday has been classical) urge to hear classical music as much as possible came from watching Pride and Prejudice, it really came from watching the very average, and probably over-rated Waterloo Road. Slightly embarrassing, but while I was watching it a song played, and it reminded me of Claire De Lune, so I listened to it again and there you go.

2 comments:

  1. such a nice picture *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. print screened from the best part! thank you! yeah, will do! xx

      Delete