Monday 11 June 2012



 Boyfriend Jeans, Zara £29.99 / Stone necklace, Accessorize £5 / Stone and cross long necklace, Topshop £16 

As my sister Rebecca is in her second year at university and I still hadn't gone up to stay with her, we decided that this was the best time to do so (yay).
We went shopping in Birmingham,where I got these items above as well as a leotard and skirt from American Apparel. I have never been to Birmingham before then, and I absolutely loved it, it reminded me of London so much and the buildings were all so interesting.
The day after, we went for a meal and to the cinema to see Prometheus. In my opinion, the best genre of film is sci-fi horror, like Alien and Prometheus. The sci-fi adds some fantasy, and the horror part- well, makes it more gory and tense. I'd been wanting to see it for a while since I saw the trailer (below) and it really lived up to my expectations! The characters weren't two dimensional and there were back stories. Although a lot of the characters were unlikable (bar Michael Fassbender's David), it made it seem more real to me because in life not everyone is likable anyway. Also, some of the plot of unexplained, but giving it some thought it means a sequel is needed! And, in more realistic terms we wouldn't know the answers to everything that happened anyway, which I like because it makes it not only more mysterious, but also makes the film 1000x better because the plot isn't written on the walls.
The ending wasn't disappointing either but I don't want to give away the plot.

(If you didn't get the hint- that was me saying go see the film!) 


 Prometheus trailer 

4 comments:

  1. love your picks!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just getting started with it! just followed your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. wow the stone necklace is awesome!!!

    x Daisy

    TMG FASHIONBLOG

    ReplyDelete